Senior Technical Recruiter
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
- Proactively partnering with Recruiting Director, CTO, Engineering VPs & hiring managers to lead, create and execute technical recruitment strategy; with a specific focus on candidate experience and attracting underrepresented talent, and minority groups into our technology organization using advanced search methodology to yield hires
- Moves with speed, pace, urgency and is comfortable working to quarterly hiring targets + carrying high volumes (15 requisitions & 12 hires per quarter). Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities with resilience.
- Conceptualizing and executing a technical recruiting plan to support growth and scale for our engineering and data analytics organizations in a manner that is measured and commensurate with future state growth plans for Quartet Health.
- Able to articulate Quartet’s mission, technology value proposition, and build leadership branding for our technology team and works in anticipation of demand
- Leads relationships with key stakeholders (internal/ external) and ensuring key information and actions are communicated up, down and sideways as appropriate.
- Be an evangelist for Quartet by driving recruiting events, meetups, tech talks and positioning Quartet as an employer of choice in the market for technical talent
- Facilitate white glove recruiting processes to ensure a consistently exceptional candidate experience; managing the full recruiting life-cycle from strategy to sourcing to placement.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- 8+ years experience working within growth-stage startups and/or technology companies, at least 3 years focused on technical or engineering recruitment
- Strong understanding of technical talent (familiar with our stack); being creative in sourcing technical talent and knowing key metrics to yield technical hires.
- Savvy networker within the New York tech industry and able to leverage key relationships to source strong talent in a zero agency spend model.
- Able to conceptualize, communicate and execute to plans in anticipation of hiring demands
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS & Google for work suite
- Advanced Boolean logic and creative sourcing strategies, for technical hiring is preferred
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to partner effectively across the company
- High degree of integrity and a passion for startup environments and challenges
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.