Senior Technical Recruiter at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Own all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for Engineering, Product, and Data roles: defining jobs and specs, sourcing, screening, leading the recruiting process, managing offers, and closing
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand and anticipate hiring needs
- Creatively build and execute outbound strategies, and drive technical employer brand initiatives that broaden our reach and attract qualified candidates
- Build Skillshare’s engineering presence remotely and internationally as needed
- Provide and ensure an exceptional candidate experience across the board
- Advise hiring managers and senior leadership on ways to make our recruitment processes more efficient, keeping inclusivity top of mind
Why we're excited about you:
- You have 6+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience, with a track record of hiring exceptionally talented people and building diverse teams
- You have experience scaling international technical teams (bonus for Latin American market)
- You have strong technical acuity & understanding of the basics of agile development principles, engineering functions, and current technology trends
- You’re a natural relationship builder, and form strong rapport with hiring managers and candidates
- You’re proficient with ATS systems and sourcing tools, using data to inform your strategies and recommendations
- You have in-house experience at a startup or entrepreneurial company
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll be leading the charge on building world-class technical teams. By getting the right people in the right seats, you’ll have a massive impact on the growth of Skillshare’s product and the success of our business.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to work across teams and markets, taking on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.