Senior Technical Recruiter at Covera Health
About the Company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As a Technical Recruiter at Covera Health, you’ll work closely with all members of the leadership team to spearhead our recruiting efforts, bolster our recruiting processes, and scale our data data science and engineering teams (as well as other teams, as needed). In addition to sourcing, engaging, and hiring top talent, you’ll also have the opportunity to design and improve upon a scalable and effective recruiting process.
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with senior management to build and implement effective and scalable recruiting processes.
- Recruit for data science (e.g. machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing and data engineering) as well as software engineering roles (e.g. full stack engineer, dev ops).
- Understand the company's efforts inside-and-out to best represent Covera Health in the marketplace to potential candidates.
- Source, engage, and hire top talent for our teams.
- Manage applicant and passive funnels and help drive referrals.
- Prepare offers, create and implement strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign candidates.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market dynamics and devise creative ways to connect, network, and hire the right talent.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the rest of the Covera Health team to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company’s management team.
- B.A. degree
- 2-5 years of successful in-house recruiting experience in a high-volume, tech-focused environment (e.g., growth-stage startups, technology companies, etc.) for technical roles, specifically data science and engineering.
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and implementing end-to-end recruiting processes.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and the ability to partner with hiring managers.
- Knowledge of standard candidate sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList) and non-standard tools, as well as Applicant Tracking Software (ATS).
- Roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial mindset, proactively take ownership of ensuring a smooth candidate journey end-to-end.
- Connections with the tech community (in NYC and elsewhere) preferred.
- Passion for building great teams!
You'll be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time-off, and a nice, new office space. Most importantly, you'll get to work with an incredible team of other smart, motivated people who are passionate about changing healthcare for the better!