Senior Technical Recruiter
The Paxos People Team is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter. The company is growing quickly across all of our teams, locations, and business units and this role will own recruiting for the full Engineering Function. You will need to effectively build strong partnerships with hiring managers, close talent, and consistently seek to improve the way we do things as a team.
This is an opportunity to join a small, data-driven, and strategic team that is working cross-functionally with hiring managers in Product, Engineering, Ops, Compliance and other teams in the business. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced leadership and solve interesting challenges. Plus the work that you do will have a huge impact on Paxos’s goals and bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company and help build from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Own technical recruiting for the business, managing evergreen recruiting for continuous hires as well as building pipeline for one-off roles
- Consistently work to make our talent acquisition process and our employment brand better
- Build a pipeline of passive talent through creative sourcing; identify ways to engage passive talent outside of just sending recruiting emails
- Collaborate with other team members on data and employee experience projects
- Provide insight and guidance to stakeholders; use data to help drive decision-making around roles and compensation guidelines
- The People Team is small, and you may be asked to help out with company events and other activities
What you need to have:
- At least 6 years of experience in recruiting
- Prior experience as a Technical Recruiter with at least 3 years of this experience inhouse
- Experience recruiting engineers and product managers is a must
- In-depth knowledge of the technical landscape in NYC
- Demonstrated experience closing senior candidates
- Experience working in a startup or other fast-moving environment
- Strong technical aptitude is a must. You should be comfortable working with Google Suite, conferencing software, and be able to learn new systems quickly
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Thoughtful and customer-service oriented; you know when to sell and when to consult
- Integrity, good judgement, and discretion are absolute musts
- You value diversity and have ideas on how to make recruiting more inclusive
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do and can't wait to join an amazing team.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.