Senior Technical Recruiter at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Recruiters at Blink are motivated by results. We have plans for substantial expansion and we are the tip of the spear in the war for talent.
- We are a team of skilled sourcers. There are scores of future Blink Health employees out there - you just haven’t found them yet.
- You are technically proficient. You have demonstrated the ability to identify and understand technical requirements and evaluate those capabilities in candidates.
- At Blink we are driven. Our mission based culture is a big part of who we are and communicating this passion to candidates is important.
- You are an adaptable prioritizer. In the start-up world, balancing operational excellence with delivery is paramount and when you’re breaking new ground everyday, sometimes the path has to be altered.
How to achieve success/acumen:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Our culture is infused with the dedication and enthusiasm of employees who continuously strive to make a difference. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution - Do your best work
- Partner with leadership to build and execute effective hiring/interviewing processes while maintaining a consistent, positive candidate experience.
- Guide candidates swiftly and efficiently through a thoughtful process designed with the best candidate experience in mind
Good Owner - Be the CEO of your role
- Own all full cycle recruiting and bringing the Blink Health story to the talent market.
- Drive scalable best practices to streamline our fledgling TA function.
- Keep Blink Health at the forefront of new and established sourcing tools and opportunities.
Good Learning - Learn something new every day
- Embed yourself within the Engineering and Product orgs to cultivate relationships, referrals and understand what it means to be a Blink employee
Good Feedback - Consider the perspective of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
- You have 5+ years as a technical recruiter
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, and clear.
- You have experience proactively sourcing product and engineering candidates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.