Senior Technical Recruiter at Bread
Bread increases e-commerce sales by providing a best-in-class digital workflow for consumer purchase financing. Our technology, coupled with intelligent, responsive service, is what makes merchants choose to partner with Bread. Bread has grown its book of business significantly since its launch, and along with that, its team. However, in order to continue supporting our growth, we are looking for an exceptional recruiter to source and close high-quality candidates to help scale the amazing team we have built at Bread..
We've got great funding and backers!
A big part of what’s made us successful to date has been our relentless commitment to hiring the absolute best people. We have conviction that great companies are made up of great people, and we care that people fit both the role that we are hiring them to do each day, and are also people we’d enjoy spending time with. As Bread's Technical Recruiter, you will be a thought partner and thought leader to Hiring Managers in Engineering and Product on all matters of hiring strategy while providing an exceptional candidate experience. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited about quickly building a tech organization at a time of tremendous growth and scale.
- Feel passionate representing our strong employment brand and building upon creative candidate experiences.
- Have extensive experience recruiting tech-driven roles in both Engineering and Product - you know what makes a successful PM while being able to context switch and find the perfect data scientist or backend developer.
- Put great focus on bringing candidates in from diverse backgrounds and ensuring our hiring processes are inclusive and welcoming.
- Are a natural at determining how and where to source to create a robust talent pipeline and you aren’t afraid to use creative ways of leveraging multiple channels to drive interest (social and professional networks, startup and entrepreneurial communities, etc.)
- Contribute back to and engage with the tech and recruiting communities through blog posts, panels, and meetups, taking an active role on LinkedIn to build Bread's brand and talent pool.
- You have the ability to wear many hats - from sourcing and cold-calling potential candidates, to walking a soon-to-be employee through their offer, to analyzing recruitment metrics to set strategy - you enjoy and thrive at every step of the end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Have the ability to partner and empathize with various hiring managers to make sure that individual department needs are met
- Generate and implement ideas and strategies to standardize, operationalize, and scale the recruitment team through scalable recruiting processes.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in tech and engineering recruiting.
- A passion for working on highly complex roles and are accustomed to very high hiring bars within a growing competitive tech industry.
- Experience with closing highly sought after engineers and negotiating startup and equity-driven compensation packages.
- A network of contacts in NYC startup circles
- Experience and working knowledge of Greenhouse
- A data-driven approach to your work - you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, and you do all you can to make it as objective and quantitative as possible