What you'll be doing
- You'll be the eye of Paxful. You will source and build candidate pipelines for current and future key roles across the organization. You will own interview coordination and continuously monitor the existing process and look for efficiencies.
- You'll be an Idea Machine. We want more than just getting the job done; We need people who can continuously innovate our hiring approach and processes by approaching non traditional channels. You will be part of the recruitment branding efforts to help attract top talent, such as speaking engagements, career events, meet-ups, and writing articles.
- You'll be a Team Player. We have a global team of superheroes here at Paxful and you'll be working across different functions on a daily basis--sometimes outside your comfort zone to maintain a strong relationship with hiring managers and various stakeholders.
- You’ll be a Brand Ambassador. You’ll be an ambassador of the company in all candidate and external communications (from posting job ads to scheduling and coordinating the interviewing process).
What we are looking for
- Have at least 4+ year of experience in tech industry
- Experience identifying talents by using various sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Stackoverflow, Kaggle, etc.)
- The ability to adapt to ever changing needs and growth of the organization, go with the flow, pick up new tasks without getting easily overwhelmed or stressed out, and do so with a smile on their face and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An aptitude for stakeholder management, keeping the team informed and updated throughout all processes
What would set you apart
- Experience working in gaming, fintech, or blockchain industry
- Strong interest in cryptocurrency
- Strong track record of sourcing technical roles (engineering/product)
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Thursday happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!