Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
This will be our first in-house Technical Recruiter, supporting predominantly our Engineering and Data teams. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to be a recruiting partner and owner of our hiring process and strategy for technical teams.
The right person for this role will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves tackling challenges, and can thrive in a startup culture. In this role, you’ll work directly with our technical leaders to close top talent for their teams while also contributing to headcount planning and process changes.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top technical across multiple teams
- You will run the technical recruitment process from start to finish
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
What You Should Have:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, with ideally at least 1 year of global recruiting, with a specific focus in technical hiring
- Experience defining consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, and ensure targets are met
- Experience creating and executing innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews and optimizing for a stellar candidate experience
- Experience coaching and providing feedback to interviewers and hiring managers and optimizing processes
- Great selling and closing skills with a data-driven approach to the full cycle of recruiting within a competitive market
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!