Teachable is looking to expand our recruiting team! We are looking for a talented senior technical recruiter to join our rapidly scaling organization. You will work with leaders across our Technology teams (Product, Engineering, Data, & Design) to accomplish our ambitious recruiting goals and bring on best in class talent.
Reporting into our Head of Talent, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates from various channels and guiding them through the interview process. You’ll ensure that, regardless of the outcome of their interviews, each candidate has a positive experience. Over the last few years, we’ve been scaling headcount 50-75% annually. You’ll be instrumental in driving our growth at a similar rate for years to come.
- Balance and prioritize multiple roles at once while ensuring an active, diverse, and healthy candidate pipeline across positions
- Align with hiring managers across the tech organization to deeply understand their needs and proactively build streamlined hiring processes
- Own the full cycle candidate experience from sourcing to offer and eventual hire
- Continue to build and promote Teachable’s employer brand online (and one day IRL again 🤞)
- Inform best practices across our recruiting team while implementing scalable operations and systems across People Operations as a whole
What We’re Looking for:
- 4-6+ years of work experience as a full cycle recruiter with a focus on technical positions
- Creative sourcing and outreach practices to identify and engage highly in demand talent
- Empathetic approach to building relationships based in trust and transparency with candidates and hiring managers
- Incredible organization and an innate hustle to get things done in time sensitive situations
- You are a team player, ready to help out across the organization
- Creative problem solving with a critical lens to improve processes
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive team
- Background in both agency and In-house recruiting
- Track record of success in design recruiting
- Knowledgeable about email nurture flows and Lever, our ATS
- Experience recruiting internationally
- Robust experience with diversity sourcing
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than $850 million to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now a part of the Hotmart group, an international startup, based in Brazil, with over 800 employees worldwide. Hotmart's mission is to help creators earn a living from their passion.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Discretionary paid vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
Dependent Care FSA
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.