Senior Technical Recruiter at Bluecore
- Lead the delivery of recruiting campaign activities and leveraging the current employee brand that pulls high quality candidates to the company.
- Full-cycle recruiting for various roles across the organization within the US market, including a diverse scope of positions with a focus on Engineering, Data Science, and Product, but may extend to other departments such as Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales, if required.
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions, across multiple business units at all times.
- Work directly with executives and leadership to understand organizational requirements, including assisting hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance to ensure proper job and recruiting expectations are set.
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company applicant tracking system (Lever); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to the necessary legal and compliance requirements.
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks. As well as working with in-house sourcing talent, as required.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations.
- Schedule and conduct phone screens, interviews, and coordinate candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up. Invest highly in the overall candidate experience to foster engagement with the organization and leadership. Also working with in-house recruiting / HR operations for scheduling assistance, as required.
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance.
- Develop and leverage extensive knowledge of the products and business in order to present to candidates effectively the compelling and attractive destination workplace that is Bluecore.
- Contribute to LinkedIn company page and all Bluecore, Inc. careers related pages and social media as well as early stage branding efforts.
- Participate in events as needed, such as career fairs and other employment networking events.
- Input data into various talent acquisition reports.
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Partner with HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a pro-active way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- BA or BS from an accredited university. A focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline is preferred. Successful track record of 5 years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency.
- Previous experience recruiting for technology, including engineering, data science, front & back end programming, a necessity, as well as a multitude of general non-technical positions at the mid to junior level.
- Superior abilities in proactive recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques;
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Knowledge of all pertinent employment laws at the state and federal level as they pertain to recruitment and interviewing; acting as a subject matter expert to all internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions to participating in the build of onboarding tools.
- Experience in working with contingent search firms as needed and negotiating fees and contracts related to those services.
- Previous experience working in a start-up and/or within a staffing agency a plus.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy