Senior Technical Recruiter at Policygenius
About the role…
As a Senior Technical Recruiter on the Recruiting team, you'll be a business partner in all things hiring, aligned to our rapidly expanding product organization (engineering, design, and product) but with reach all across Policygenius. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Technical Recruiting, you’ll hone your skills within talent acquisition - from creative sourcing to building strong relationships with hiring leaders and beyond. Success in this role is not only measured by hiring goals; you'll be expected to build strong relationships with your hiring managers, have input in org planning and design, and own relevant projects from start to finish.
In this role, you will…
- Manage the entire recruiting process for a variety of roles across the Policygenius engineering, product, design, and data teams, including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, soliciting feedback, managing candidates, and coordinating offers
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers, which includes driving weekly 1:1s, job descriptions, interview plans, and closing candidates
- Source active and passive candidates through creative and thoughtful sourcing methods
- Serve as the first and primary point of contact for engaged candidates: guide them through the Policygenius interview process, provide feedback, and create an incredible candidate experience every step of the way
- Support Pg’s values-driven culture by leaning in across multiple stages of the employee life-cycle, being responsible for projects in: employer branding, diversity & inclusion programming, onboarding, and/or employee fulfillment
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, including 2+ years in an in-house technical recruiting role
- You have success partnering with hiring managers to find, engage, and hire amazing technical talent
- You have a passion for “relationship-motivated” recruiting and building long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- You have an empathetic communication style and an ability to tailor effective messaging to a variety of audiences
- You haven proven resilience and prioritization techniques; comfort handling a robust pipeline of candidates across multiple searches
- You use data and are always thinking about the business’s best interest to make decisions
- You have experience with recruiting tools and techniques (we use Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, and GEM)
- Passion for our mission to get consumers the financial protection they need and help them feel good about it!
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!