Senior Training Manager at Neustar
Neustar is an information services and technology company and a leader in identity resolution providing the data and technology that enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-3064 Senior Training Manager (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Sr. Training Manager – New York, NY
- Who are we?
- As a company built on the foundation of Privacy by Design, for more than 20 years Neustar’s unique capabilities have made us the leader in the field of responsible identity resolution. Neustar enables trusted connections between companies and people at the moments that matter most, with world-class and industry leading solutions in Marketing, Risk, Communications, Security and Registry services.
- What is a Sr. Training Manager?
- As a performance consultant, the Sr. Training Manager defines training and development solutions that meet the needs of the division, team, and individuals within the Marketing Solutions Services organization at Neustar. They partner with senior leaders and HR to establish training objectives and integrate programs with current and future company plans. They leverage data to research, design, and assess impact of training and development programs.
- What you will be doing:
- Identify the organizations training needs and recommend appropriate solutions, through the study of organizational data and by working one-on-one with managers, senior leaders, and individuals
- Manage the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and curricula
- Develop and own the core processes and standards of the training function; such as performance support, instructional design, and content management
- Oversee the new hire onboarding program for Marketing Solutions Services
- Manage the training measurement process through use of data, interviews, surveys, reporting, and impact assessments
- Research new training techniques and technologies; implement enhancements to existing training programs/content to meet the changing needs of the division and its employee
- What we would love to see:
- Successful track record in leading talent development, performance support programs, and/or training functions
- Experience with instructional design, adult learning theories, training assessments and evaluations, and facilitating learning
- Knowledge of training and development best practices such as the ADDIE, SAM, and 70-20-10
- MarTech/AdTech industry experience
- Familiarity with Neustar Marketing Solutions
- Demonstrated problem solving, project management, and creative thinking skills
- Team player who has personal drive, passion, and who embraces change
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Education
- Masters or Certificate in relevant field a plus
- Experience driving medium to large-sized client-facing programs
- Why work for us
- At Neustar, we are committed to the growth and development of our employees whose individual skills, curiosity and passion for their work, contribute to the overall success of our business. Our core values (Accountability, Collaboration, Transparency, Resilience, and Respect) are the driving force of our culture across our locations around the globe. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package including perks such as tuition reimbursement, awesome company discounts, back-up day care, community service events, pet and baby swag and much more! We are all learning and creating together, and having some major fun along the way.
JOIN US! We can’t wait to meet you!
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.