Senior Workplace Coordinator (Contract) at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a Senior Workplace Coordinator (contract), you will help us keep things running smoothly and safely around our new HQ! Under direction from the Director of Workplace, the Senior Workplace Coordinator organizes, directs and coordinates facilities maintenance, and Workplace Operations programs.
This individual will partner with and form a collaborative relationship between building management, engineering, and/or those responsible for maintenance and operation of the facility (Building Engineering: including but not limited to MEP systems, janitorial services, FFE maintenance, and other various aspects of facility operations). This position will ensure that facilities problems are identified and repaired quickly, ensure that building management is delivering quality services, and will ensure all internal customer and key stakeholder demands are being met.What You'll Do
- Support new hire badge creation, temporary badges and deactivating terminated employee badges
- Perform consistent walkthroughs to ensure all building systems are operational (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, flooring, ceiling, roofing, fire systems, signs, pest control, energy management, landscaping, etc)
- Collect, organize & present Facilities metrics to team; interpret data and recommend solutions
- Efficiently and effectively deploy resources to improve productivity, eliminate waste, and lower cost
- Troubleshoot and evaluate employee requests via Jira
- Manage space planning including inter - office moves, hotel seating programs and data accuracy
- Ensure performance of facilities maintenance inspections of public and common areas, by making sure there is compliance with local health and safety regulations. Model company safety policies and participate in Emergency Response Team efforts.
- Monitor utilization and place office supply orders for department
- Coordinate space planning and support; assist in updating floor plans, perform moves and new hire space assignments
- Assist with vendor management and budget management
- Support Reception and broader Workplace team duties in absence as assigned
- Assist with internal events and all hands coordination, communication and setup/breakdown
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in facilities management in a corporate or hospitality setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and construction documents
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP), HVAC, ADA Compliance and Building Trades.
- Experience building and/or maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Responsive, resourceful, and cross-functionally adept.
- Solutions oriented, regardless of the challenge that presents itself.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Prior experience in entrepreneurial environments and mission-oriented.No job too small, a can-do attitude
- Self motivated, thorough, and able to anticipate the needs of your team and the space.
- Hands on, comfortable and willing to move small to medium sized items, like desks, tables and boxes (up to 50 lbs)
- Proficiency with G-Suite, Slack, Ticketing Systems, and CAFM
- Flexibility required if additional work hours are needed
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment