Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
This is a contract position for 3-6 months, with the possibility of being extended or converted to a full-time role.
You will have responsibilities for hiring sales, customer experience, marketing, operations, finance, legal, and people professionals globally. Thoughtfully execute an end-to-end recruiting process for an array of roles, using all necessary tools and strategies. We recruit full-cycle, so you will be expected to do everything: strategize and consult with functional leaders, define jobs and specs, source effectively (e.g., posting, referrals, events), run smooth and predictive assessment processes, and close.
This role will partner closely with business leaders across all functions.
- You will be an active and trusted participant in building the Hyperscience team and shaping our vision of effective and compassionate recruiting.
- Build our non-technical teams and recruiting processes to attract top talent.
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leaders to meet hiring goals and develop long-term recruiting strategies.
- Own the candidate experience with applicants, candidates, and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of sourcing methods.
- Serve as a brand ambassador treating every candidate interaction as an extension of the Hyperscience brand, representing Hyperscience at events.
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience.
- A strong track record of hiring some combination of sales, customer experience, marketing, finance, legal, and people professionals.
- Experience designing interview processes to match desired competencies and hard skills, as well as a pragmatism to adapt these processes to suit interview team capacities.
- You are data-centric in how you recruit, with an ear to changing market and applicant trends; you use new findings to change how you source, interview, and offer.
- You value meaningful consultative relationships, not transactional ones.
- You find exceptional people and put them in positions to succeed.
- Experience recruiting in a high-growth technology or startup environment.
- You bring great attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities.
- You can artfully and convincingly tell the story of your company and communicate its unique selling points and potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.