Sourcer (Corporate Functions) at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
We are seeking a motivated Sourcer to support CLEAR’s continued growth. The Sourcer will focus on attracting candidates across our all of our Corporate functions, including Growth, Marketing, Finance and Operations. The Sourcer will lead our outreach efforts to engage passive talent, as well as deliver a superb and frictionless candidate experience. In this function, you will play a major role in supporting the People team at CLEAR and delivering a best in class hiring experience.
What You Will Do:
- Strategize different ways to build talent communities and leverage market data and your own research to develop action plans and sourcing campaigns to successfully engage talent.
- Conduct initial candidate screens to qualify fit for active roles. Qualify and create on-going touch points with talent that may be a fit for future opportunities.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to define role requirements and apply market data to help shape strategic sourcing strategies.
- Share knowledge around target companies, talent mapping, events and other applicable talent communities to source talent for niche roles.
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of work experience in a high-volume, sourcing-heavy staffing firm or in-house sourcing function.
- Proven Boolean master and high familiarity with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed etc)
- Prior experience developing research and sourcing campaigns to activate passive talent.
- Clear, concise, and engaging written communicator
- Organized, with strict attention to detail. Deadline-driven and punctual