Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies and investors, and we believe the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency and digital experiences, and we provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the job
Spruce is looking for an experienced Sourcer to join our growing team, reporting to the Head of People Operations. This role will play a key part in establishing targeted sourcing strategies and building a diverse pipeline of candidates through creative outreach methods for both technical and non-technical roles.
What you'll do
- Partner closely with our recruiter and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role and scope of responsibilities
- Identify, engage, and manage top talent for a variety of roles
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals
- Ensure a high level of data integrity
- Assist with interview coordination and scheduling across multiple time zones
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated success as a Sourcer in a high-growth environment
- Experience sourcing candidates for software Engineering and related disciplines
- Comfort working on a distributed team and ability to build relationships remotely
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
- Ability to digest complexity and ambiguity into clear actions and steps
- Highly effective and accurate communication, verbally and in writing
- Experience with an ATS (we use Lever)
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description