About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, and a best-in-class customer experience that’s built for growth. BentoBox is trusted and loved by industry leaders such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality
About the Role
We’re hiring a Sr. Corporate Recruiter (Fully Remote) to bring in the talent that will support BentoBox in the next phase of growth. In this role, the Sr. Recruiter will own the full recruitment cycle for Marketing, Design, and other Business support functions as needed and will display extraordinary interpersonal skills as they guide candidates through our interview process and beyond. In addition, the Recruiter will collaborate with the broader People Team to build a world-class culture and company.
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire recruitment process for all department specific roles
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of candidates through both outbound sourcing as well as screening inbound candidates
- Act as a strategic partner to our Executive team, and other hiring managers to help shape a recruiting strategy that meets both team and broader business goals
- Effectively communicate our mission and vision to prospective candidates in a way that builds trust, maintains our strong employer brand, and inspires candidates to join BentoBox
- Develop and consistently iterate on recruitment processes that ensure a high-quality candidate experience while maintaining an efficient, end-to-end process
- Ensure a high level of data integrity within our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Support BentoBox in continuing to foster an inclusive, diverse workforce
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Experience We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, full-cycle recruiting role (preferably at a high-growth company)
- Impeccable communication skills with an infectious attitude that can help sell candidates on the mission and vision of BentoBox
- Able to effectively manage a recruiting pipeline and continuously identify process improvements by leveraging relevant data insights
- Ability to successfully prioritize multiple projects with diverse stakeholders
- Experience with Greenhouse (or a comparable ATS) and Google Workspace
- Passionate about the restaurant industry
Perks of Joining Us:
We’re building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.