In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? We’re looking for a Sr. People Partner (HRBP) who will be a balanced advocate for our culture, our people and our business. You will provide expertise in people and organizations to anticipate challenges, diagnose problems and develop solutions that support our scaling business!Responsibilities:
- Provide proactive coaching to leaders on a wide range of topics from compensation, performance management, DE&I initiatives, employee relations and engagement.
- Building strong consultative relationships with senior leaders to align HR goals with business strategy.
- Build new, and iterate on, existing people initiatives, programs and processes, including compensation practices, performance & development, training, remote first culture and more!
- Continually reviewing existing practices and processes with an eye for scaling to meet our constantly evolving needs as a global customer focused organization.
- Own and drive the talent retention strategy including continuous feedback and development for your businesses
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and investigations, including performance improvement plans, conflict resolution, employee exits and offboarding.
- Bringing best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational business discussions and people management decision-making
- Provide subject matter expertise on employment laws and their application as well as engaging with external counsel as necessary.
- Successfully shepherd the organization through critical cycles such as merit, reviews, promotions, calibration and Pulse surveys.
- Promote Bluecore’s brand as a destination workplace through external networks and social
- Partner with client groups and internal team on people related projects including career pathing, organizational design / changes, etc.
- Support and partner with people team on culture, engagement, DEI, learning and special projects/initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Psychology, Master’s preferred
- A minimum of 8+ years of previous experience in HR/People Operations, with at least 4 years of HRBP experience at a high growth company
- Demonstrated experience across full life-cycle HR functions (e.g., performance and development, compensation, benefits and employee relations) in
- Proven ability to partner and influence across all levels of the organization including VP+
- Proven track record of using data and insight to inform, shape and tailor decisions made
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to coach and guide. Mature professional judgment which is both discrete and diplomatic is vital
- Proven track record of identifying people problems and using strategic skills to drive and influence appropriate solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Are a strategic, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to be hands-on; and have a real passion for problem solving
- Employee Relations experience that is objective, thorough, diplomatic and discrete
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- New York City preferred but open to remote work as we are a remote first company
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.