We are currently seeking a People Operations Manager to develop innovative and comprehensive programs to support a dynamic workforce. The ideal candidate is a true generalist and thrives in high growth environments building, scaling, and evolving people, culture, and HR programs and processes. In this role, you will roll up your sleeves with a “no task too small” mentality while also thinking strategically about the broader needs of people operations function.
As a People Operations Manager you will be hands-on in building and executing across many functional areas of HR such as culture & engagement, onboarding, employee experience, employee relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, compliance, and learning & development. As we build and scale the people operations team, the role will evolve and become the “glue” to the HR department acting as a head of operations within the department and will partner with specialists across the team to ensure a seamless operation and employee experience.
What you’ll do
- Create scalable, cohesive HR infrastructure that is tailored to employees at all levels.
- Manage multiple core People processes with a focus on equity and inclusion in all that we do.
- Partner with internal teams at Yieldstreet such as Finance and IT and external vendors, such as our PEO, to optimize our processes.
- Program manage our performance, promotion, and compensation review processes.
- Partner with the recruiting team on the hand off from candidate to end to end onboarding experience, creating seamless, scalable, and highly effective processes that ensure new employees feel welcomed, ramped, and integrated into the business and team.
- Develop and own people operations data dashboard showing key and actionable insights about our growing and evolving team.
- Develop, implement, enforce policies that are compliant, practical, and are aligned with the culture and environment we want to create for our employees and to support the business.
- Engage with employees on employee relations matters, cultural initiatives, and day to day process development and improvement to provide a work environment conducive to success.
- Research, benchmark, manage our comprehensive compensation, benefits and perks offering.
What you'll need
- True HR generalist and program manager
- 5+ years of work experience in various areas of HR and project management (recruiting experience a plus)
- Highly skilled at creating and implementing scalable process that creates efficiency and effectiveness across the HR function and broader business/team
- Strong working knowledge of all People Operations functional areas including onboarding, training and development, employee relations, performance management, compensation, and benefits
- Must be metric and process-driven while also flexible
- The confidence to collaborate and challenge leadership and executives for the right reasons
- Comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and always evolving startup environment
- High emotional intelligence, and an ability to navigate and discuss challenging but important topics
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.