Sr. Manager, People Systems - Payroll, Benefits, Timekeeping at Peloton
Our People Tech and Analytics Team are seeking a people manager and hands-on practitioner to manage the strategy, design, and development of global People Technology, processes, policies and practices that drive improved workforce performance. In this role, you will ensure that processes and systems are scalable, sustainable, and have an impact on the long and short-term performance of the entire organization. You will drive continuous improvement within the People Team function drawing on external and internal standard methodologies and leading-edge HR thinking on initiatives. You’ll partner with both People Team and cross-functional partners, to ensure a consistent and seamless end-to-end user experience, while continually improving and streamlining processing and auditing.
- HR systems, reporting/analytics, and end-user experience strategy.
- Optimizing People Tech systems (Workforce Software, Global Benefits Platforms, Global Payroll) to meet workforce requirements, crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Performing regular business process reviews, reviewing improvement lists, making ongoing suggestions and building plans to put into action.
- Leading a high performing team and culture of accountability that ensures delivery of timely, quality services and meets Service Level Agreements.
- Assessing quality and timeliness of work and providing constructive and timely feedback.
- Planning for needed resources and funding.
- Leading the projects and teams: obtaining key partner agreement, developing requirements, building/testing, preparing plan for change management, go live, and conducting post-mortem feedback improvements.
- Balancing vendor relationships as an extension of the team.
- Partn on RFI and RFP efforts.
- Lead system upgrade or migration to new vendor or module.
- Leading compliance efforts through SOX, Corporate Audits, internal/external audits, and Privacy (GDPR, CCPA).
- 8+ years within HRIS/Timekeeping/Payroll space with at least 3 years of leading a team
- Success Factors and/or WorkForce Software experience is highly preferred, but not required
- Experience leading cross functional projects
- Working knowledge of global data privacy laws
- Critical thinking, judgement and evaluation as it relates to data and storytelling
- Ability to make connections across technology, process, service, and COE’s
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication, and follow-up skills
- Strong understanding of SAAS/Cloud, database relationships, end-to-end technology offerings
- Ability to handle cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and evaluate and utilize resources as needed
- Ability to challenge convention
- Ability to relate to, influence and collaborate with employees at all levels in the organization
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.