NS1 optimizes delivery of the world’s most critical internet and enterprise applications. Only NS1’s platform is built on a modern API-first architecture that acts on real-time data and grows more powerful in complex environments, transforming DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (IPAM) into an intelligent, efficient, and automated system. NS1’s technology drives dramatic gains in IT efficiency and application performance, reliability, and security for the largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Nielsen, Pitney Bowes, Squarespace, Pandora and The Guardian. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.The Role
Build and lead Total Rewards strategy and operations for the company including Compensation, Equity, Benefits, Payroll, Recognition, and Wellness programs aimed at attracting, retaining and rewarding employees while maintaining internal equity and external market competitiveness.
Develop communication initiatives designed to grow candidate and employee understanding of the total value of offerings. Assess and enrich total rewards offering using needs assessment and market data. Beyond Total Rewards, this role will have broader responsibilities creating and tracking key employee-related metrics.
- Drive creation of a Total Rewards strategy and related philosophy to ensure NS1 has the most competitive compensation and benefits that supports the company’s objectives, initiatives and budget guidelines.
- Ensure that the administration, budgeting, and communication of compensation and benefits programs are well executed and contribute to a positive employee experience.
- Evaluate, redesign, and administer health and welfare, retirement and leave benefit programs to increase effectiveness and impact of programs, while ensuring coordination and understanding of programs and compliance with state/government regulations.
- Oversee the annual benefits package selection, including partnering and negotiating with external vendors, and working with the broader People team.
- Manage Equity administration for new hires and annual refresh reviews.
- Run/own leveling structure and related benchmarking to ensure role equity and market competitiveness.
- Partner with Finance to deliver Payroll services.
- Manage Domestic and Global Mobility services for transfers to, from and within the US.
- Advise internal People Team and managers on external offers, retention concerns, and ad hoc compensation requests.
- Run data modeling and analytics to develop/evolve People reporting - Hiring, turnover stats (health of the org) as well as D&I and other key metrics.
- Project management of key People, company-wide deliverables (open enrollment, comp and performance reviews, equity refresh)
- 7+ years of Human Resources experience, with focus on Compensation, Benefits, and related functions
- Experience in managing and developing compensation programs with outstanding ability to model, analyze and craft recommendations that will improve related programs.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor while leveraging resources and work collaboratively across teams.
- Demonstrated executive presence and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Practical, business-oriented approach to problem solving and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balanced by an appreciation for complexity and risk
- Approaches role with sound judgment in working through complex transactions, with the ability to analyze, problem solve, and communicate observations and recommendations in a compelling manner
We’re a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City’s Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you’ll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We’re hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.