Got a taste for something new?
Here at Grubhub we've been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that's a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners' food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20 + million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 1 25 ,000 restaurants in 2, 4 00 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages ).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Senior Recruiter who will execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing business. In this role, you will use a consultative approach to build relationships with our non- tech leaders, strategically source talent, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle. You'll be part of a superb People Team that is warm, friendly, and laughs constantly.
The Impact You Will Make
- Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our open reqs
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations/usergroups, and university alumni resources
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve our business needs
What You Bring to the Table
- BA/BS required
- Minimum of 6+ years of focused full-cycle recruiting experience, with a majority of that experience being at a high-growth technology company
- Experience recruiting for non-technical positions
- Clear understanding of technical concepts and their impact on an internet company
- Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify and develop tailored job descriptions and recruitment strategies
- Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization
- Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills
- Attentive to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong influencing, analytical, and problem solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.