Sr. Recruiter at GroundTruth
People Operations| NY, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.GroundTruth.com.
As we continue to build out our Global People Operations team, we are looking to bring on a Senior Recruiting Partner that is eager to learn how to infuse creativity with practical Talent Acquisition and business knowledge.
You will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers to guide them in selecting the right talent while seeking to ensure Diversity & Inclusion is at the forefront of the process.
This is not your typical HR role as you will be joining a team and company where creativity and innovation is both fostered and welcomed!
- Leverage your ability to identify trends and use both knowledge and data to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop innovative tactics to build passive talent pipeline
- At least 5+ years of general recruiting experience (technical recruiting experience a plus)
- Experience as an in-house recruiter (preferred)
- Experience recruiting within the Ad Tech industry (a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and an entrepreneurial business acumen
- Understanding of various recruitment tools/strategies such as LinkedIn Recruiter, social media recruiting, etc.
- Strong time management skills
- You're proactive and self-directed anticipating needs and requests from the business
- Organized and have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and deliver work in a timely manner
- A team-player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out when/where needed
- Self-Sufficient and not afraid to take the lead and manage tasks independently
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Respectful- We treat each other with respect and assume the best of one another
- Not afraid to have fun!