Sr. Recruiter at Vimeo
With Vimeo's recent rounds of funding, we are significantly investing in growing our team (https://vimeo.com/blog/post/whats-next-for-vimeo/). We are looking to bring on a Sr. Business Recruiter to help lead that growth! We’re seeking someone who loves the hunt, knows how to strategically find the most qualified talent around, wherever they may be, and has the skills to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support several teams across Vimeo including Marketing, Creative, Sales, Business Development, Finance, HR, Support, etc.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for Vimeo: develop sourcing plans and innovative search strategies to attract top-tier talent; convert prospects to candidates; interview and identify qualified candidates; build and manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Partner with Hiring Managers and internal stakeholders to effectively deliver results: use a data-driven approach to advise on hiring matters and align expectations; lead kick-off / post-interview debrief meetings; communicate updates on active searches regularly
- Build competency-based interview plans for a variety of roles with a focus on removing bias from the process
- Manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Manage job offers including negotiation and administration
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Proven success engaging both active and passive candidates
- Experience building strong relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders at all levels and delivering consistent results; an active and up-to-date network
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and operate with a bias for action
- Ability to independently solve problems with little direct supervision
- Strong experience assembling / delivering offers and closing candidates effectively
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs