Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintechs like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their full selves to work every day.
Who You Are:
As Recruiter at Ocrolus you will be accountable for identifying, attracting and hiring unparalleled sales and revenue team talent. You will be responsible for ensuring a world class candidate experience while managing the entire recruiting lifecycle, from sourcing and outreach to closing candidates. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and partner to Ocrolus' revenue leadership team and work with everyone in the company to reach our big growth goals.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to offer
- Hire candidates across the organization predominantly with a focus on Sales, Solutions, Marketing, etc.
- Build talent pipelines, build referral generation, create recruiting events and targeted sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact the recruiting organization
- 7+ years of successful sales and sales adjacent recruiting experience in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment (SaaS preferred)
- Able to provide strong examples and metrics of your hiring quotas
- Be a relationship builder and proactively engage with hiring managers and candidates
- Strategic in utilizing creative resources and talent tech tools to find top candidates
- An entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process and taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- Both agency and in-house recruiting experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience with an ATS system (Lever or Greenhouse experience a big plus)
- Strong work ethic and team oriented
Our employees are incredible individuals - that’s the only kind we hire - and we’re committed to their well-being and supporting their efforts to become the best they can be, both at work and in life. This includes offering flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Summer Fridays, an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We’re growing rapidly and were recently named #1 Fastest-Growing Fintech Company on the Inc. 5000, and #1 Fastest-Growing Software Company in NY in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. If you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Ocrolus is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.