About the role
Yieldstreet is hiring a talented and dedicated Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager to lead and support company-wide recruitment initiatives. You will partner closely with executive leadership to shape Yieldstreet’s talent acquisition strategy and have the opportunity to grow the team over time.
The ideal candidate will have “a no task too small” mentality and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to source, screen, and interview. They will bring creativity and process to attracting top tier talent, elevating the candidate experience and growing Yieldstreet’s employer brand. This is a great opportunity to make an impact on a scaling fintech startup that is reimagining the way wealth is created and transforming the investment landscape.
While we are currently working remotely due to the pandemic, this role will be based out of the NYC office and requires someone to be located within a commutable distance.
What you’ll do:
- Define and drive the strategic direction of Yieldstreet’s recruiting efforts, partnering closely with senior leadership across all departments
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process including sourcing, candidate assessments, phone screens, interviews, hiring decisions, and offer extensions for multiple departments including Investments, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Lead the recruitment team in building out and executing on the company-wide hiring plan
- Gain a deep understanding of Yieldstreet’s business and strategic direction, using this knowledge to champion Yieldstreet’s culture and mission when engaging with the business and candidates
- Guide hiring managers and teams through effective hiring, interviewing and sourcing best practices
- Advocate for and implement hiring practices, processes, tools and trainings that enable and support our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
- Build and implement our employer branding strategy to position Yieldstreet as an amazing place to work
What you’ll need:
- 5-8 years of recruitment experience, ideally in high growth and/or fintech organizations with at least 2 years of experience in investments and/or technical recruiting
- 2+ years of people and team management experience
- Ability to understand the market and establish competitive compensation levels and benefits packages; experience with startup equity preferred
- Experience influencing senior leadership and acting as a consultative partner throughout the hiring process
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with business leaders, candidates, and external partners
- Deep understanding and ability to use data to drive performance, find efficiencies and diagnose issues within the recruiting process
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.