Sr. Talent Coordinator
Greater NYC Area
Freshly is the largest fresh-prepared meal delivery service in the US and one of the fastest-growing food-tech startups. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easier by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to consumers. We’re passionate about changing the food industry by pioneering a new way to think about meal delivery, access to fresh and healthy food, and how we eat in general. If helping build a brand that will fundamentally transform an industry is exciting to you, read on!
You will implement and execute Freshly's Talent strategy by scheduling and managing interviews and supporting Talent Acquisition team in various aspects of the full lifecycle recruiting process. You will partner with Freshly's HR Programs to enhance the Freshly's employment brand and act as brand ambassador on social media. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter looking to understand and grow within our Talent organization.
- Schedule multiple interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of interviews including travel arrangements and expense reimbursement gathering.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Interface with hiring managers to ensure smooth efficiencies through the recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Partner with recruiters and candidates to provide status updates.
- Utilize and support Talent in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with process candidate management tracking.
- Review resumes and qualify candidates and maintain relationships with external agency vendors.
- Work with social media sites to promote the Company Careers brand and act as all around brand ambassador.
- Contribute to the creative talent process by creating unique and outside of the box" ideas on marketing and events.
- Support HR with the Background Check (BGC) and New Hire processes, leading to hand off and candidate on-boarding.
- Take on occasional special projects that advance the mission of our recruiting team.
- 2+ years experience in a Human Resources or Recruiting role, with a strong interest in further developing a career in HR.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Understands importance of confidentiality and discretion.
- Self-motivated, independent, and committed to getting things done.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented.
- Required Experience and Skills: Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking ability Poise, professionalism and ability for discretion.
- Experience using social media with creativity in working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to contribute to team goals and helping those around you solve problems.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging projects.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service delivering healthy and fully prepared meals directly to a customer’s doorstep. The rotating weekly menu offers 30 different flavorful preparations and combinations that are chef-made with the highest quality, 100% all natural ingredients that meet industry leading standards. Each deliciously healthy meal is packed with key nutrients and cooked fresh to order with no artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, refined sugars, artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
In addition to providing free shipping, Freshly uses advanced eco-friendly packaging technology to ensure that meals maintain freshness in transit. Freshly makes embracing a healthier lifestyle deliciously simple, one box at a time. For more information, visit www.freshly.com.
Here’s some chatter about us:
WSJ - Nestle Buys Stake in Freshly, Putting Healthy Food On The Menu
Fortune - Nestle Leads $77M Funding Round In Meal-Delivery Startup Freshly
Techcrunch - Nestlé leads $77M Round For Healthy Meal Startup Freshly
- WSJ - Freshly Hires It's New CMO From Spotify - Mayur Gupta
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description