In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for leading an end-to-end recruitment process to hire the best talent for Bluecore that meets its rapid changing and evolving business needs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by timely and effective execution of the full-cycle recruiting process and building strong credibility with internal clients.
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions
- Map and re-engineer current process to clarify ownership, improve efficiency and decrease time to fill. Predict and remediate potential process bottlenecks, minimizing time to hire and diffusing unrealistic management expectations
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set accurate job and recruiting expectations
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance
- Maintain applicant tracking system and all candidate work flows, with the ability to produce activity & candidate tracking reports as needed
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market
- Partner with HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a proactive way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- Previous experience recruiting for senior level roles, and specifically within technology, including engineering, data science, front & back end programming, as well as mobile and user interface design is a must
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills
- Detailed understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital
- Very strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions, creating employee value proposition to building onboarding tools
- Experience in working with retained / contingent search firms as needed and negotiating fees and contracts related to those services
- Previous experience working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.