Staff Talent Acquisition at Clear Street
Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. From emerging funds to established institutions, companies depend on us to connect to financial markets, streamline operations, and scale their trading and investment businesses. Join the team making this happen.
You will work with a fantastic team to help us scale and reach our ambitious growth goals. Your superpowers are engaging top talent and motivating them to join the Clear Street team. You will partner with hiring managers across the company, develop recruitment strategies, iterate on interview structures, improve processes, and develop a talent brand for Clear Street. You take pride in developing your craft and use data to identify areas to improve. You enjoy mentoring others and accelerating their growth.
You will guide candidates through the interview process, ensuring that candidates have a great experience and we get to the right outcome for everyone. You will leverage your past success in the talent space, leaning on lessons learned to elevate Clear Street!
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and growing Talent team that is building one of the fastest growing fintech startups in New York.
Staff Talent Acquisition Characteristics:
- You have 7+ years of proven experience across the full recruiting lifecycle, preferably at a fast-growing startup.
- You are a true people person with outstanding communication skills. You never shy away from hard conversations.
- You obsess over the value of positive experiences.
- You have successfully negotiated high stakes deals under pressure.
- You can put together a strategic plan, develop creative ideas, use data to improve processes, and synthesize it all to deliver results.
- You are curious about technology and willing to learn about topics that will help you connect with candidates.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks