Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Lead a team of four professionals to develop and execute the strategy for People Operations for a high-growth information services company.
- Overall talent management including recruiting, training, development, performance management and succession planning
- Develop culture assessment and enhancement initiatives to improve the work environment for employees
- Manage benefits, perks and payroll for all locations (US, London, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Australia)
- Work with internal and external legal counsel, as needed, to ensure the Company is compliant with global employment laws and regulations and to establish appropriate policies and procedures
- Work with Finance to develop annual departmental budgets and overall compensation strategy
- Handle employee relations issues as they arise timely and professionally
- Manage employee leveling, ranking and compensation across functions globally
- Integrate new employees from acquisitions
- Manage annual harassment training for all employees to ensure we are compliant by state
- Ensure social events are planned and executed consistently
- Monitor and enhance the development of both experienced and new managers
- Develop KPIs and track success metrics for the People Operations team
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, human resources or related field
- 10+ years of experience in People Operations/Human Resources
- Experience managing People Operations/Human Resources functions for over 250 employees
- Global People Operations/Human Resources experience
- SHRM-CP or SPHR certification
- Experience with rapidly growing companies a plus
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description