About The Role
As our SVP of People, you will report to the CEO and be responsible for the strategic oversight and direction of all People strategies, including: talent acquisition, performance management, learning, compensation & benefits, HR technology, and culture. We’re looking for a passionate leader that will build strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, and develop and execute processes that will help us scale for the future.
What You'll Do
- Develop, recommend and execute people strategies around talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, learning, compensation & benefits, and culture
- Partner with leadership team to understand business needs and provide HR guidance that drives and informs key decisions
- Build and lead a world-class People team that is solutions-oriented, accountable, operates with urgency and empathy, and driven by data
- Oversee talent management initiatives, including performance management and compensation processes
- Engage on organizational design, process, and workstreams in order to help teams operate more effectively and reach peak efficiency
- Drive implementation and adoption of key People analytics with the goal of optimizing SevenRooms’ programs and culture
- Manage internal communications and channels, and support leaders around communications plans and change management
- Amplify our unique, high-performance culture and elevate our talent brand
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s required; Master’s in Organizational Psychology or Human Resources Management preferred
- 12+ years of proven experience working in a Human Resources/People leadership function. 5+ years in a lead Human Resources role working closely with leadership teams required
- Demonstrated background evaluating and implementing People programs and initiatives across HR generalist functions including building culture, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, performance management, learning, and employee relations
- Strong familiarity with government compliance regulations and best practices/protocols
- Superb communication skills, business acumen and coaching, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Experience quickly diagnosing challenges, strategizing solutions and implementing change
- Experience leading a rapidly scaling startup or technology organization through different stages of company lifecycle (early stage, Series A, Series B, growth stage, IPO)
- HR certifications (i.e. SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP) preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.