SVP of People at Frame.io
See all jobs
As we scale, help us become more successful at advancing the vision and strategy of our People teams by leading us in our D&I efforts and continuously improving our culture.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
In the last two years alone, we’ve grown from 50 to 150 employees, moved to a new HQ in NYC and opened up our first LA office. And this is just the beginning!
We have ambitious growth plans for the upcoming years and are looking for a seasoned and forward-thinking People leader who will drive the vision and strategy of the People function and ensure that Frame.io has the team in place to deliver on our goals and long-term vision.
The SVP of People will report to our President & COO.
- You have led high-performing, people-first organizations through rapid growth, scaling from ~200 to ~500 employees and beyond
- You’re a data-driven leader who can connect current workforce and hiring plans to business outcomes
- You’re an expert in organizational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning
- You have outstanding communication skills and are clear, direct and thoughtful in your communication
- Your problem-solving skills are top-notch. You can think critically through unique problems with no set playbook and can quickly implement a solution
- You are a strong advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You’re constantly questioning the status quo and believe that we can continuously improve
- Lead and continue to scale the People team (currently a team of 10)
- Cultivate a growing world-class culture that highly values all aspects of diversity, and continue to foster transparency within the organization
- Develop scalable systems to advise leaders across the company on organizational design, competency models, leadership development, performance management, succession planning, and change management
- Support performance and development at individual, team, and company levels through comprehensive and connected programs
- Serve as an employee advocate, mediator, mentor, and coach.
- Instill consistent and data-driven people management practices while ensuring secure, safe, compliant, and values-driven workplace standards
- Lead the creation and scaling of Learning & Development programs that prepare employees and leadership across the company to grow alongside the company
- Lead the development of systems for the end-to-end recruiting process to optimize team structure, candidate evaluation, candidate experience, and new hire success rates
- Own the development and management of our compensation systems
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Work From Anywhere Week
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Pre-tax commuter benefit and Flexible Spending Account
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Discounted gym membership, Classpass discount and Free Citi-Bike membership
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants' qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.