Talent Acquisition Associate
The Associate plays an integral role in the overall success of the company and our ability to grow our talent and expand our business. This is a position for someone who loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, possesses excellent analytical skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
Specifically this role will be responsible for:
• Conducting thorough preliminary interviews and, in partnership with the team, use professional judgement in evaluating attorney candidates;
• Serving as the main point of contact, ensuring all candidate correspondence is completed in a timely manner;
• Maintaining candidate profiles and status of recruitment activity and report activity levels regularly to local and global leadership;
• Evaluating client demand in partnership with commercial team and assist in managing our lawyer hiring strategy to ensure a consistent, relevant pipeline of candidates;
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends in the legal industry that have short and long-term implications on the business;
• Collaborating with other Axiom offices and departments, including Commercial, Marketing, Finance, and Information Technology to ensure seamless coordination within the Axiom Headquarters team.
IDEAL CANDIDATE & REQUIREMENTS
Relevant skills and background are necessary, but successful Axiomites exhibit much more. In addition to the requirements listed below, ideal candidates must demonstrate a relentless service orientation, effortlessly form trusted-advisor relationships, be catalytic in their desire to improve the status quo, remain mission-focused and highly accountable at all times, and be able to operate effectively within a highly collaborative team environment.
• Has at least 2 years of professional experience in a recruiting or human resources function;
• Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Ability to demonstrate Axiom’s core values: Irresistible, Fresh, Committed & Thoughtful;
• Legally eligible to work in the United States;
• Undergraduate degree is required.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at [email protected] and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
ISO STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN CHICAGO, BELFAST, OR WROCLAW:
As part of ISO certified organisation the candidate will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management Systems in place at the Chicago, Belfast, and Wroclaw Centers of Excellence and globally at Axiom. The candidate will also be subject to the client’s policies and procedures and security requirements. As an employee of Axiom, you may have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
SAN FRANCISCO FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE STATEMENT FOR CANDIDATES APPLYING TO ROLES IN SAN FRANCISCO:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.