Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Entry Level) at Covera Health
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Entry Level)
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation. As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will help organize the day to day activities of a fast-paced and high-volume startup atmosphere. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will partner with our People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams to coordinate interviews and meetings, arrange travel, manage office responsibilities, and assist in managing our Talent Acquisition Pipeline. You will play an integral role in creating a best-in-class candidate and employee experience.
You will be expected to:
- Partner with the recruiting team and hiring managers to coordinate phone screens, interviews, and meetings
- Coordinate travel and maintain seamless communication with candidates and external partners
- Maintain accurate and concise records regarding the recruitment and selection process within our ATS, as well as HR records
- Assist with day to day office management tasks including but not limited to: ordering, stocking, catering, and scheduling of office-wide events
- Manage ambiguity and uncertainty, effectively shifting, as company and department needs change
- Participate in other special projects as needed
- BA or BS required
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks in an efficient manner
- Experience hiring with care, thoughtfulness, and kindness leading to the highest quality candidate experience
- Excellent time-management, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Impeccable written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- A high level of integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!