Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Temp to Perm) at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play a key administrative role in supporting Talent Acquisition activities across our US teams. The ideal candidate is highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first class recruitment experience for candidates and internal teams. Here’s how you’ll spend your time:
● Ensuring candidates receive an amazing and memorable experience
● Supporting our teams making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly and quickly
● Coordinating and scheduling kick-off meetings, candidate interviews, and debriefs
● Assisting Talent Acquisition Partners with creating accurate and meaningful recruiting metrics
● Organizing and sometimes attending recruitment related events or sponsorship opportunities
● Working on ad-hoc projects as needed, such as employer branding, sourcing and evaluating candidates, and improving and tracking candidate experienceYou should apply if:
● You have in-depth experience in coordination and scheduling
● You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● You’re a great communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
● You’re an organizational whizz who can ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
● You’re a proactive problem solver that can work independently and also as part of a teamWhy Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.