Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis (www.celonis.com) is the New York- and Munich-based leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with the process mining technology it pioneered. Its Intelligent Business Cloud allows organizations to rapidly understand and improve the operational backbone of their business.
Founded in Munich, Germany in 2011, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Merck, Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil and Uber to its roster. In addition to its offices in the UK and Netherlands Celonis is expanding US offices in Boston, Raleigh, Detroit, Miami (which will serve LATAM) and the West Coast.
- As Recruiting Coordinator, you will work alongside our Talent Acquisition Team to ensure the full candidate experience runs smoothly. You will have the opportunity to learn about the talent acquisition strategy and process for a high-growth company across every department. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have stellar organizational skills.
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Detail oriented and loves solving problems
- Self-starter that knows how to take initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills while multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office
- 1 year minimum experience in a recruiting or admin role is a plus
- Support a high velocity recruitment process, coordinating closely with talent acquisition team and hiring managers
- Manage our applicant tracking system (Prescreen)
- Coordinate internal meetings, interviews, and travel logistics for candidates
- Facilitating on-boarding of new hires
- Manage external job boards to increase candidate funnel
- Assist with planning and attend recruiting events (industry meetups, career fairs, etc.)
- Help to fill candidate funnel by sourcing talent through LinkedIn Recruiter
- Support the recruiting team in ad-hoc projects