Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We are a New York based, mission driven, healthcare technology company. With our proprietary technology, everyone has access to low negotiated prices on over 15,000 medications, but there is more work to do. We are relentlessly learning, constantly curious, aggressively collaborative and a cross functional team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're currently growing the experienced and talented team to get this done. We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will play a key administrative role in supporting Talent Acquisition activities across our US teams. The ideal candidate is highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first class recruitment experience for candidates and internal teams. Here’s how you’ll spend your time:
● Ensuring candidates receive an amazing and memorable experience.l
● Supporting our teams making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly and fast.
● Coordinate and schedule kick-off meetings, candidate interviews and debriefs
● Take ownership for pre-employment on-boarding; references, contracts, background checks, visa & relocation assistance.
● Assist Talent Acquisition Business Partners with creating accurate and meaningful recruiting metrics
● Organize and sometimes attend recruitment related events or sponsorship opportunities
As a Talent Acquisition coordinator, you’ll also get the chance to work on other projects you’re interested in or learn new skills, like:
● Employer branding
● Sourcing and evaluating candidates
● Improving and tracking candidate experience
You should apply if:
● You have in depth experience in coordination and scheduling
● You thrive in a fast, paced dynamic environment.
● You’re a great communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
● You’re an organizational whizz who can ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
● You’re a proactive problem solver that can work independently and also as part of a team
● A relaxed yet invigorating work environment tailored to getting the best out of our people.