Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, and we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy and disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first and only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simon’s platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data and machine learning to power customer communications in any channel.
Simon’s unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build and maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, and an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
As a TA Coordinator, you will play a vital role across the organization, with a focus on our recruiting function. Successful candidates will have strong service mindset, superior communication skills, positive attitude, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage, balance and coordinate a high volume of interview requests while staying organized and scheduling in a timely manner
- Conduct reference checks and initiate background screenings
- Assist, co-create and streamline an exceptional new hire on-boarding experience
- Research potential events for brand awareness
- Organize candidate travel as needed
- Research, assist and manage planning of recruiting conferences/events
- Source for low - mid level positions to ensure full pipeline as needed
- Maintain job postings internally/externally
- Assist with other projects as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with heavy calendaring - proficiency with an ATS system (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and time management skills
- Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pleasant, upbeat and professional demeanor
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.