Talent Acquisition Lead, Executive Search at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to fund and launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, and stealth ventures in payment integrity, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
As our Talent Acquisition Lead for Executive Search, you will contribute to a best-in-class recruiting process and candidate experience by guiding executive candidates throughout the recruiting process for Redesign Health and our operating companies. In this role, you will manage and partner with executive search firms to find the best talent for our teams, working alongside our Director of Talent and the rest of the talent team. Additionally, your goal is to develop networks of potential founding team members to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for our stealth ventures.
You will report to and partner with the Head of People & Talent at our New York City headquarters.What you'll do:
- Source and guide executive candidates throughout the recruiting process for Redesign Health and our operating companies
- Develop networks of potential founding team members to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens through offer calls, and everything in-between
- Become a partner and trusted advisor for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Look to create the best candidate experience in the world. Period.
- Manage and partner with executive search firms to find the best talent for our teams
- Work with executive search firms to partner on talent searches - obtain needed information to execute requisitions, and advise on the available pool of candidates
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes to improve the delivery of requisitions on time
- Be a trusted advisor for the Redesign Health’s new venture’s team and provide feedback when needed
- Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools to better improve the recruiting process for operating companies
- Close candidates independently and/or preps hiring manager for successful closes
- Properly identify triggers and candidate motivations throughout the process
- Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing offer packages and strategies
- Manage administrative process for full-cycle recruiting
- Successfully manage full-cycle recruiting within our SLAs, leveraging shared systems and processes [e.g. ensure that interviewers submit feedback, manage offer approval process, conduct reference checks, assist with the immigration process etc...]
- Active participant in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes
- 4-6 years of total recruiting experience, including agency, executive search or in-house recruiting
- Most recent 2+ years conducting full lifecycle executive search recruiting
- Courage: You’ll readily provide direct and actionable feedback, stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Communicates Effectively: You need to attentively listen to others and adjust to fit the audience and the message. Being effective among diverse styles and position levels is key also.
- Drives Results: You’re skilled at pushing yourself and helping others to achieve results. And there is evidence of routinely hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types.
- Instills Trust: Showing consistency between words and actions is key; gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: You proactively seek feedback without being defensive, being open to your areas of development. You admit mistakes and gain insights from experiences.
- Technical skills
- Expert Sourcer: Success consistently sourcing passive candidates that fit with the requirements for the roles you recruit.
- Strong Administrator: Have a high detail-orientation, and never lets things fall through the cracks.
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Annual learning stipend
- 16-week parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office