Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
As a Manager on the Talent Acquisition team, you will lead a team of GTM & Corporate Recruiters to successfully attract talent to our rapidly growing organization. You will guide this team through effective talent acquisition strategies, remove barriers to their work, and provide coaching and mentorship for this recently constructed team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the GTM & Corporate Talent team (6 direct reports), reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition
- Provide mentorship and guidance to your dedicated Talent team on anything from hiring manager education and training to day to day workflow optimization
- Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition and all necessary cross-functional stakeholders to drive the development of recruiting programs and strategic initiatives including, but not limited to interviewer training, recruiter training, playbooking processes, diversity, equity and inclusion acquisition strategies, employer branding, reporting and analytics, and more
- Partner with hiring managers to enhance interview processes and evolve acquisition strategies to drive successful execution for the organization
- Work in a player coach capacity, owning and driving a few requisitions as needed
- Monitor your team’s effectiveness through data analysis and reporting, paying special attention to funnel metrics and identifying opportunities to remove bottlenecks
- Provide ad-hoc reporting to leaders and stakeholders as needed
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, with 1+ years of experience in a high-growth start up
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of full-cycle recruiters
- Experience with performance management, performance reviews, and career growth and development support for your reports
- Proven history of leading high performing teams and successful delivery of senior level hires
- Exceptional leadership skills, forming strong relationships with leaders across the organization while guiding, collaborating and pushing back on leaders when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams and projects simultaneously while prioritizing most crucial tasks and projects
- Proficiency with various talent acquisition softwares - applicant tracking systems (preferably Lever), LinkedIn Recruiter, Glassdoor, Indeed and Built in NYC
Why you'll like working at Spring Health
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description