Talent Acquisition Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team.
Reporting to the Director of People, you will play a leading role in designing and implementing best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale. You'll be a strategic and consultative partner to our hiring leaders, getting to know, advise and advocate for their businesses. Above all else, you’ll be responsible for attracting and hiring our most important assets -- our people.
What You'll Do
- Own full lifecycle recruitment for several business and technical teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing etc.); source, screen, interview and hire candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to define recruitment process, and develop creative sourcing strategies that excite and engage candidates
- Develop recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to leadership
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, interviewer training workshops, candidate experience, and diversity & inclusion programs
- Become a brand ambassador by building and amplifying our talent brand
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; tech or startup work experience highly preferred; sales recruiting experience strongly preferred
- You bring a deep understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process (sourcing/screening, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, and closing and onboarding candidates)
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, and excellent prioritization
- You love to use recruiting tools and metrics to guide strategy and planning
- You are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate, regardless of hire, has a unique and positive experience
- You’re a team player who strives for collaboration across teams, having fun at work, and contributing with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.