Talent Acquisition Manager at adMarketplace
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
adMarketplace is looking to add a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager to the team. As part of our People team, you will find candidates that will add value to our Client Services, Business Development, Product, Marketing and Data Analytics teams. This role will report directly to the VP of People.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full recruiting process ensuring a positive and smooth experience for candidates.
- Identify qualified candidates through direct sourcing, referrals, and virtual networking events.
- Develop innovative and creative strategies to source active and passive candidates.
- Leverage recruiting resources including: internet, networking, social networking, colleges and universities to help identify and source qualified candidates to build out our existing database of candidates.
- Drive and improve upon the screening, interview and offer processes, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Other projects as necessary.
- 3-5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience within the media, digital or adtech space preferred
- In-house experience or combination of in-house and agency experience
- Proven experience to negotiate and close candidates
- Can do attitude - we are a team and we work collaboratively on bringing out the best in one another
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain focus on quality while keeping a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems