Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications without writing a single line of code. Our no code solution is transforming the way in which Fortune 100 companies are creating and delivering software.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals. Together, we are creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What you’ll do:
As a Talent Operations Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition, Talent Acquisition Partners, and leadership across the organization to build, manage, and refine our talent acquisition processes, analytics dashboards, capacity planning, and everything else behind-the-scenes that makes the talent acquisition function tick at Unqork. Your goal is to leverage data and analytics to optimize recruiting strategy, tools, and processes to build a best-in-class recruiting function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive interview standardization ideation, implementation, and continuous improvement and refinement
- Work with Finance and leadership across the organization to build and manage headcount planning and capacity planning for the Talent team
- Drive and execute projects that will improve candidate experience and the effectiveness of the recruiting team
- Own internal-facing reporting dashboards, including funnel metrics, leadership reports, candidate source analysis
- Use data to drive decisions and action on process improvements: identify trends and areas for improvement to drive efficiency
- Oversee implementation of best in class candidate experience
- Own referral program and develop strategic pushes to drive quality referrals
- Actively participate in discussions, analysis, and developing workflows that lead to the selection and improvement of our recruiting systems, processes, and tools
- Cultivate and refine talent brand in partnership with recruiting leadership and marketing; update job advertisements, career page enhancements, etc.
- Partner with Inclusion team to define and execute on data reporting, monitoring, and updating for diversity recruiting
Who you are:
- Expert in Greenhouse reporting and analytics or a deep knowledge of HRIS or ATS backend systems, workflows, and data analytics
- Experienced in recruiting management or recruiting operations
- Experienced in building, revising, and scaling recruiting processes in a global organization throughout different phases of hypergrowth
- Able to manage ambiguity and complex problem solving, responding with specific solutions and deliverables
What we're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in a operational and/or technical role in a fast paced environment
- Strong project management experience
- Deep understanding of how to configure systems and use technology to drive efficiency
- Advanced experience using data to tell a story using Google Sheets
- Experience building and manipulating Tableau dashboards
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.