Talent Acquisition Partner - Americas at Smartly.io
Smartly.io is looking for an experienced and hands-on Talent Acquisition Partner to help grow our team in the Americas.
As part of our Global Talent Acquisition team, you will report to the Americas Talent Lead, and work to elevate and scale teams in the region. Day to day you will focus on full-cycle recruitment: sourcing, building the pipeline and leading candidates through the recruitment process.
For you to be successful in this role, we expect you to grasp and take interest in our company culture, our domain and understand how these factors drive and shape recruiting and employee practices. We take pride in how passionately we approach recruiting - and we want to get you onboard to make it better!As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will...
- Manage end to end recruitment for open jobs within the Commercial Organization (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Creative and G&A functions)
- Work closely with Americas hiring managers to strategically attract the best talent in order to elevate our teams
- Identify talent and lead candidates through the interview process creating an enjoyable and positive experience
- Actively source for hard to fill rolls and ensure we are maintaining diverse pipelines for all openings
- Create and refine interview processes to improve the overall candidate experience and time to hire
- Help maintain our company culture amongst a fast growing team
- Develop new innovative ways to reach new talent
- 5+ years experience as an in-house full-cycle recruiter
- High volume recruitment experience supporting mid to senior level roles in Sales, Customer Success and/or Marketing within an AdTech/MarTech business
- Experience working with ATS/HRIS systems (ie: Lever, Greenhouse, BambooHR, Workday)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth start-up environment
- Have a self-driven nature, and the motivation/willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at [email protected]