Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs-bringing better care to where it's needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that "health is local" and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we'll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
We seek an entrepreneurial, outgoing, and personable Senior Business Recruiter, to drive talent acquisition capabilities for our G+A teams as we scale Cityblock. This role will be managed by our Manager of G+A recruiting.
You'll join Cityblock at a critical point in our growth trajectory: over the next 12 months, we expect to hire 400+ new team members.
In this role, you'll own direct-sourcing & full-lifecycle talent acquisition through to the job-offer stage, for the roles you are assigned.
You'll serve as primary contact with our internal stakeholders and build exceptional talent pools for our general and administrative roles.. You'll work with our People team to continue our inclusive, consistent framework for our hiring, and may implement new processes and technology to streamline multi-site sourcing, engagement, and hiring efforts. You'll establish a referral network, and build a recruiting voice for Cityblock. At times, you may be asked to compose job descriptions.
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum of 5 years full-cycle recruitment experience in a business environment, ideally within a high growth start-up of 500+ employees
- 3+ years in direct-sourcing of talent in the technology or healthcare industries
- 5+ years of experience in using sourcing tools such as: Linkedin Recruiter, Sourcing boards, boolean search, direct networking, alumni associations, and innovative means to access talent)
- Experience utilizing data and reporting to make decisions and influence hiring partners d
- Proven success & proficiency in using LinkedIn Recruiter for direct sourcing
- Proven success & proficiency in using ATS systems, ideally Greenhouse, or (ie: Lever, iCims, Taleo), and working with Operations teams to enhance these tools & ways of working
- Demonstrated ability to partner with Senior level, internal clients and executives as your hiring managers; usually at mid-career level up through VP level
- You are an adaptable organized, efficient, independent self-starter and problem-solver, a leader, a strategic thinker, and a mentor, who is excited about the big picture of whole community health
How We Define Success:
- Your pass-through rate of candidates (from all sources) in the recruiting funnel from initial Assessment Stage to the On-Site Interview Stage, averages a minimum of 50%
- You identify and engage a minimum of 10 qualified candidates for your assigned job searches; with a targeted pass-through rate of those ten, of 75%
- You are influencing the hiring of a minimum average of four roles per month
- You're job-offer acceptance rate averages at least 95% as a whole, and 98% for jobs where you are the direct-source
- You build successful hiring pipelines in G+A business lines, for your assigned roles; especially roles in Leadership at the middle-management level up through VP.
- Devise a talent strategy that ali gns with our overarching business needs and reaches top, diverse talent across clinical functions and geographies
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Come with a talent network within most or all of our key hiring needs for 2021; Business Operations, Human Resources/People, Finance & Accounting, Legal and Risk Management
- Experience working at a venture-backed or commercial startup
- Experience in direct-sourcing for Talent in the virtual health sector
What We'd Like From You:
- A resume and your LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.