Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investors.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
We are searching for a talented Talent Acquisition Partner to join our quickly growing team and help scale our commercial functions. In this role, you will be directly integral to the growth and development of our organization. You will work alongside our VP of People and talent team to support our pipeline development, candidate flow and candidate experience. Additionally, you will help lead talent branding strategy and spearhead new training initiatives within the organization. In this role, you will get firsthand experience on how to recruit top talent in one of the most competitive markets while also being exposed to a technology startup that is disrupting a $15T asset class, Commercial Real Estate.
- Running full cycle recruitment from sourcing to securing talent and on boarding new hires
- Executing a high volume of outbound outreach to talent over LinkedIn, email and other social channels
- Updating and maintaining our active job postings and creating job descriptions for open positions
- Help facilitate a positive onboarding process/experience for new hires and collaborating with our Office Manager to make sure new hires have all necessary items
- Create new and appealing talent branding opportunities alongside our branding partners
- Spearhead new training initiatives internally
- Address our inbound flow of candidates
- 3+ years of full cycle recruitment experience in an agency/SaaS environment
- Direct interviewing experience
- Metric focused approach to recruitment
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and strategy around recruitment
- Comfortable working on a small team and in a startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational expert
- BA/BS is a must have
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Read Full Job Description