Talent Acquisition Partner, Revenue at SEVENROOMS
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition Partner, with a specialization in Revenue recruiting, to join our People team.
In this role, you will design and implement best-in-class recruiting strategies that scale, while building a fantastic experience for candidates & teammates alike. From a candidate's first touch with SevenRooms, you will be a guide, thought partner, and advisor for driving engagement with talent. You'll be a consultative recruiting partner to our Revenue leaders, getting to know, advise, and advocate for their teams. Above all else, you’ll be responsible for connecting with the most important part of SevenRooms -- our people.
This role will report directly to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers in the Revenue organization to develop, prioritize, and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans; take the lead on partnering with Revenue leaders to build a hiring strategy
- Own full lifecycle recruitment across Revenue teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Operations); source, screen, interview and hire candidates; ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on recruiting best practices and strategies; drive recruiting initiatives centered on (but not limited to) organizational design, workforce planning, retention and succession, and executive coaching
- Develop recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to leadership
- Recommend and drive enhancements to our overall recruiting practices, including leveraging new technologies, interviewer training workshops, diversity & inclusion and candidate experience programs
- Become a brand ambassador by building and amplifying our talent brand
- You have 3-4+ years of revenue recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment; technology or SaaS recruiting experience is required
- You bring a deep understanding of the full lifecycle recruitment process (sourcing/screening, managing internal/external processes, offer negotiation, and closing candidates)
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach, and excellent prioritization; you are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- You have previously worked with Greenhouse software, and have experience maintaining and updating information within an ATS
- You are passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate, regardless of hire, has a unique and positive experience
- You love to use recruiting tools and metrics to guide strategy and planning
- You're a team player who strives for collaboration across teams and contributing with a positive attitude
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.