Talent Acquisition Partner at Howl (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Narrativ is building the commerce and payments infrastructure for the Creator Economy. We make it simple for creators to earn a full time income selling products from brands they love.
50 million people work in the Creator Economy today, but 95% don’t make enough to pay their monthly rent. Creators feel more pressure than ever to keep adding new revenue streams, from fan subscriptions to tips, and churn out a constant stream of new content just to get by. Narrativ gives creators the opportunity to earn meaningful, reliable income in commerce without needing to have millions of fans.
Narrativ is changing this status quo - our platform gives creators commerce, not affiliate tools, to manage their businesses. Creators who were making less than $25K a year through affiliate are now earning $100K+ through commerce on Narrativ. These creators don’t need millions of followers - the majority of creators earning a full time income on Narrativ have between 50-300K subscribers.
Narrativ has been recognized as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer and one of Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies alongside giants like Google, Microsoft, and Slack. Narrativ is committed to building a diverse team in a technology ecosystem that is anything but - the team is 42% women and 60% people of color today.
Do you share our vision for making the creator economy dream real for millions of people? Come join our team!
Narrativ is looking for a Talent Specialist that will help us thoughtfully grow our team.
We’re moving fast and our team is growing! Our current plans have us doubling in the coming year, and we’re in need of a talented and well networked Recruiter to join this rocketship!
We’re looking for someone who loves the idea of building an employer brand, is a generalist recruiter and has experience supporting hyper growth teams. You get a thrill from placing someone in their perfect role. You are someone who understands that recruiting is more than just filling headcount – it’s all encompassing!
Lead and own, with ambition:
- You are willing to get your hands dirty with sourcing, not only for yourself but others. Interview trainings and experimentation with new platforms, tech or strategies get you excited!
The networking bug:
- You're comfortable chatting up an engineering intern and a CEO.You could probably host a workshop on the top ten LinkedIn hacks and workflows. Your LinkedIn skills are just the tip of your sourcing strategy iceberg, though. You have an ear on the ground to the best recruiting events, networks and groups and want to spread the word about where you work
- You may have worked at an agency and are looking to bring your talents in-house and want to learn the in’s and outs of working internally at a tech start up where you’ll finally get to see how your contribution pays off. If not at an agency, you might be a contributor at a larger organization and are looking to have more ownership and larger impact at a smaller company. You want to experiment and have experience hiring technical talent
What you’ll do:
- Own full cycle recruiting processes for roles within the organization
- Work on employer branding initiatives across different platforms (blogging, social, events)
- Work alongside our team leads, you’ll gain a deep understanding of our business goals and drivers, and prioritize hiring needs. You will collaborate with each team as you define our way to find, woo, evaluate, and hire amazing talent
- Craft super fun job descriptions like this one and make recommendations to improve existing ones.
- Work on onboarding processes and iteration that are scalable and sustainable
- Have the desire to work on projects within People Ops and Identify opportunities to make us all better
- Experience at an agency or larger tech company
- You’ve recruited for multiple departments and have experience with high volume
- Experience working with ATS like Greenhouse or Lever
- Have a passion for hiring diverse talent
- Intellectual horsepower: You want to understand an org not just “fill the role”
- You thrive in ambiguous settings and help people make decisions and hold them accountable
- Approachable and Collaborative with candidates and clients (your hiring managers and teams)
- Can manage competing priorities even when there’s too many
- Superb attention to detail
Important Notice: Narrativ will be going fully remote in 2021 and anticipate being a fully remote organization moving forward!
Narrativ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.