Talent Acquisition Partner at Namely
- Identify and hire top talent by leveraging your own network, actively sourcing passive candidates, and managing the full, end-to-end recruitment process.
- Continually optimize and improve how we approach recruiting.
- Partner with engineering and product leadership to define sourcing and interviewing strategy.
- Provide clear and regular forecasting and status updates.
- Manage external branding via creating compelling role descriptions, managing social media messaging, and attending relevant events.
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience - both for candidates we hire, and candidates we don’t.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and/or client service recruiting, preferably with at least some of that experience working in-house at a growing startup.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally.
- You take feedback well - in fact, you seek it out so that you can continuously improve.
- BS/BA Degree
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Career Growth 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namelyAbout Namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.