Talent Acquisition Partner
Greater NYC Area
Our company is searching for a Talent Acquisition Partner to assist in hiring efforts to bring new top talent to Domio. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in full cycle recruiting, as well as a love for startup culture.
We are a technology-powered residential and hospitality brand, which means our primary focus is to provide our clients with an incredible experience. To do so, we need someone to assist with the selection of top-tier candidates and manage our human capital.
At Domio You Will:
- Partner with managers and the recruiting team to gain understanding of the company’s hiring needs and job specifications for each position
- Manage hiring processes across a variety of open roles to find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Screen resumes and prospects, interview, and manage candidates throughout the recruiting life cycle until the final offer negotiation phase while providing a consistently efficient and high-touch experience
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find active and passive talent and plan, create, and release job descriptions
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and use innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships to find conscious cost-containment recruiting strategies
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle Recruiting or Talent Acquisition
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow up, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-driven and motivated to autonomously own the recruiting process
- Creative, responsive, and adaptive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, and applicant tracking systems
- Experience with conducting various types of interviews (i.e. phone, video, in-person)
Who We Are:
If you have a passion for travel & hospitality, you’ve come to the right place! Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. Delighting our customers is in our DNA and we’re upping the ante on group travel with curated, end-to-end consumer experiences. Excited yet? Keep on reading.
Our Vibe at Domio:
We’re all about the hustle AND having fun. The Domio culture embraces innovative, bright, and talented professionals eager to make their mark on these ever-changing industries.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel discount when booking Domio properties
• Learning & education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Team bonding and offsite events
• Dog-friendly office
Read Full Job Description